Help, if anyone can!

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
September 5, 2005 5:11:03 PM

Hello, everybody. I need help, other than mental help now :(  If it can go
wrong, it will always happen to me. I know that windows keeps logs; and if a
file is deleted, it's not actually deleted. These files, like programs and
documents, are easy to find, and recover.
However, I was talking to this girl in one of the chatrooms that yahoo
messenger has. Well, on the darn properties, the conversations do get
archived but they delete everytime yahoo messenger is closed....guess I
should have checked that. Hopefully, they are still cached somewhere. What
I did do was: I copied her email address, then I closed the window. With my
wonderful luck, I went to paste the email address.....and low and behold, it
didn't paste. I can't remember her dang email address....the part I
remember, there are still thousand of combinations of addresses I would have
to try. I searched yahoo directly, no luck.
I feel like jumping off the bridge here in Memphis. I have never met
such a perfect girl. Only one slight problem, when you look at the map of
the flat world......I'm in the northwest part-Tennessee......and she's in the
southeast part-Australia. I need help recovering her email somehow; if
anyone can, I will be forever in your debt. Please, help me keep from going
to the state mental institution.
Any ideas, please email me at provigilken@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Kenny

More about : question

Anonymous
September 5, 2005 8:19:06 PM

From: "Provigilken" <Provigilken@discussions.microsoft.com>

| Hello, everybody. I need help, other than mental help now :(  If it can go
| wrong, it will always happen to me. I know that windows keeps logs; and if a
| file is deleted, it's not actually deleted. These files, like programs and
| documents, are easy to find, and recover.
| However, I was talking to this girl in one of the chatrooms that yahoo
| messenger has. Well, on the darn properties, the conversations do get
| archived but they delete everytime yahoo messenger is closed....guess I
| should have checked that. Hopefully, they are still cached somewhere. What
| I did do was: I copied her email address, then I closed the window. With my
| wonderful luck, I went to paste the email address.....and low and behold, it
| didn't paste. I can't remember her dang email address....the part I
| remember, there are still thousand of combinations of addresses I would have
| to try. I searched yahoo directly, no luck.
| I feel like jumping off the bridge here in Memphis. I have never met
| such a perfect girl. Only one slight problem, when you look at the map of
| the flat world......I'm in the northwest part-Tennessee......and she's in the
| southeast part-Australia. I need help recovering her email somehow; if
| anyone can, I will be forever in your debt. Please, help me keep from going
| to the state mental institution.
| Any ideas, please email me at provigilken@yahoo.com.
|
| Thanks,
| Kenny

If you are in a "chat" area, then that "perfect girl" may just be a obese man in his 40's !

BTW: YMMV

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm