Henchman Quests

Last response: in Video Games
May 3, 2004 10:50:42 PM

Hi, I would like to know how I get henman quests? I have Sharwyn with me and
have spoken to her but at present she will not talk anymore about herself or
her story, I have seen that each henchman has a side quest but am as of yet
been able to get them. For example Sharwyn is supposed to be looking for the
Celestial Elixir, I have found this but cannot give it to her, or get her to
talk about anything regarding the elixir or any thing resembling a quest. Is
it worth doing the henchman quests or just playing through solo.

Thanks in advance.

Nick

More about : henchman quests

Anonymous
May 4, 2004 12:13:44 AM

Nick Lawrence wrote:

> Hi, I would like to know how I get henman quests? I have Sharwyn with me and
> have spoken to her but at present she will not talk anymore about herself or
> her story, I have seen that each henchman has a side quest but am as of yet
> been able to get them. For example Sharwyn is supposed to be looking for the
> Celestial Elixir, I have found this but cannot give it to her, or get her to
> talk about anything regarding the elixir or any thing resembling a quest.

As your journal tells you, she'll tell you more of her story when you
are a higher level. I'm surprised whatever ReadMe you read about the
Celestial Elixir in didn't mention that.
Anonymous
May 4, 2004 12:59:50 AM

Nick Lawrence wrote:
> Hi, I would like to know how I get henman quests? I have Sharwyn with
> me and have spoken to her but at present she will not talk anymore
> about herself or her story, I have seen that each henchman has a side
> quest but am as of yet been able to get them. For example Sharwyn is
> supposed to be looking for the Celestial Elixir, I have found this
> but cannot give it to her, or get her to talk about anything
> regarding the elixir or any thing resembling a quest. Is it worth
> doing the henchman quests or just playing through solo.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Nick

Yes, it's very much worth doing the henchmen's quests. And you can do them
even if you want to solo the game. Just hire them all, and tell them to wait
at the Trade Of Blades. That way you don't have to keep them around.

As for getting the quests, I think you just to level up some more. What
level are you now?

Devast8or
May 4, 2004 12:59:51 AM

Devast8or wrote:

> Yes, it's very much worth doing the henchmen's quests. And you can do them
> even if you want to solo the game. Just hire them all, and tell them to wait
> at the Trade Of Blades. That way you don't have to keep them around.

so you can hire more than one at once, but they can all wait somewhere
for you to do their quest alone?
Anonymous
May 4, 2004 12:59:52 AM

this part is VERY important, If you do not finish a henchmans quest in the
1st chapter, in the subsequent chapters that henchmans quest will not be
availible. For maximum experience point value in chapter 1 make sure to do
each and everyone of the hench's quests before u complete the chapter, and u
must also do the same in each chapter afterwards.

....Syn...
Anonymous
May 4, 2004 5:36:17 AM

John Salerno wrote:
> Devast8or wrote:
>
>> Yes, it's very much worth doing the henchmen's quests. And you can
>> do them even if you want to solo the game. Just hire them all, and
>> tell them to wait at the Trade Of Blades. That way you don't have to
>> keep them around.
>
> so you can hire more than one at once, but they can all wait somewhere
> for you to do their quest alone?

Yup. You just hire them, then talk to them and tell them to stay where they
are. Then you can come back later and have them join you again. You can do
this with every henchman, but you can of course only have one follow you at
any given time.

Devast8or
Anonymous
May 4, 2004 6:29:12 PM

Thanks for all your help and advice, have just completed first henchman
quest.

Thanks

Nick

!