Suzy

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2003

Since approx. 2 months, when I close my PC, I get a End Program error in
Explorer.
I update my Window 200 Pro with SP4. It helps other problem I had but not
this one. Also, it seems that windows is slower. Does anybody know what would
be the problem?

--
Thx

What program is trying to end?

"Suzy" <Suzy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Since approx. 2 months, when I close my PC, I get a End Program error in
> Explorer.
> I update my Window 200 Pro with SP4. It helps other problem I had but not
> this one. Also, it seems that windows is slower. Does anybody know what
> would
> be the problem?
>
> --
> Thx

Suzy

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2003

I am trying to close my PC and I get the following message: End Program -
Explorer.exe the program is not responding.
Everything was working fine before I tried to close.
--
Thx