Windows 2000 Server SP4 boot stops - Press F1 Key to conti..

I have a Windows 2000 server that during reboot you have to hit the F1 key to
continue. How can I change the settings on my server to allow an automatic
reboot without having to hit the F1 key? Thanks.

Determine what is wrong with your BIOS settings.