  • Excel
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
January 31, 2005 2:17:06 PM

For some very strage reason I have TWO enrties shown on my taskbar every time
I open an application eg Word or Excel or Webpage. I don'y know how this
has started but I cannot find a way to stop it.
Any help greatly appreciated.

More about : taskbar problem

Anonymous
February 1, 2005 1:03:04 PM

Problem solved - a couple of re-boots and ... sorted!
Don't know what caused it in the first place though.