Taskbar problem

For some very strage reason I have TWO enrties shown on my taskbar every time
I open an application eg Word or Excel or Webpage. I don'y know how this
has started but I cannot find a way to stop it.
Any help greatly appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about taskbar problem

    Problem solved - a couple of re-boots and ... sorted!
    Don't know what caused it in the first place though.

    "JAF" wrote:

    > For some very strage reason I have TWO enrties shown on my taskbar every time
    > I open an application eg Word or Excel or Webpage. I don'y know how this
    > has started but I cannot find a way to stop it.
    > Any help greatly appreciated.

Taskbar Excel Microsoft Windows XP