Something needs to be done about Berry Gerber

slayvus

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
Berry Gerber now has moved his article about Google Wallet into the latest news column THREE days in a row.

His article is written in such a way that you think it might of come from a little kid ranting about being grounded that took several days to figure out why because he didn't ask.

doorspawn

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
Seconded.
I asked for an explanation a day or two ago. No posts yet.
I might email tom's about it. I'm sure they don't want their readers pissed off.

G

Barry Gerber has abused his position on more than occassion, in order to have personal rant or directed attack on a company because he didn't get his own way or was just too incompetant to understand the basic principles of certain common business practices.

He is nothing more than an angry old man who just rants about stuff - his opinon is therefore worthless.

Tom's Hardware is currently suffering from a lack of valid editorial content and along with Barry Gerber this is the reason that I don't look at this site so much these days.

If I was advertiser I would think twice before associating my business with this site as it is currently.

G

To whom exactly?