one more question for now

Is there a way to speed up how fast the mouse cursor moves in the game?
It's a little slow when I want to go across the screen to rotate the camera.

John Salerno wrote:

> Is there a way to speed up how fast the mouse cursor moves in the game?
> It's a little slow when I want to go across the screen to rotate the
> camera.

The game recognizes and uses the mouse pointer speed set in Windows.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

If you insist on emailing me, remove all the **JUNK** first

Barry Scott Will wrote:

> The game recognizes and uses the mouse pointer speed set in Windows.

Only thing is I have it set very fast in Windows, but it moves much
slower in the game.

"John Salerno" <johnjsalNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Barry Scott Will wrote:
> > The game recognizes and uses the mouse pointer speed set in Windows.
>
> Only thing is I have it set very fast in Windows, but it moves much
> slower in the game.

Move the camera with your keyboard instead of mouse. Instantaneous speed.

Keyboard rules!

:)

--
Hiddenson
"That which does not kill you makes you stronger."

Hiddenson wrote:

> Move the camera with your keyboard instead of mouse. Instantaneous speed.

I find it uncomfortable to put my hand across the keyboard to reach the
arrow keys. Besides, even using the arrow keys to move the camera makes
it lag. Perhaps it isn't really the mouse.

One thing I've noticed is that this isn't a problem indoors, only
outdoors, so maybe it has something to do with the amount of
'information' on the screen. I've turned down some settings, but it
still lags outdoors.

> Hiddenson wrote:
>
> > Move the camera with your keyboard instead of mouse. Instantaneous speed.
>
> I find it uncomfortable to put my hand across the keyboard to reach the
> arrow keys. Besides, even using the arrow keys to move the camera makes
> it lag. Perhaps it isn't really the mouse.
>
> One thing I've noticed is that this isn't a problem indoors, only
> outdoors, so maybe it has something to do with the amount of
> 'information' on the screen. I've turned down some settings, but it
> still lags outdoors.

Is it in all modules? Even the Bioware ones?
Perhaps it has something to do with the amount of information on the screen,
yes.
Which translates as amount of fog.

There is a console command to change the amount of fog settings.
Anyone, I could use some help here!

:)