How do I find the product key for Windows 2000. In Win 98 it is in the
registry in h_key_localmachine>software>microsoft>windows>currentversion.
Loretta

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:eoTRscXtFHA.208@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
Loretta <lorettaa@anderson-computer.com> had this to say:

> How do I find the product key for Windows 2000. In Win 98 it is in the
> registry in
> h_key_localmachine>software>microsoft>windows>currentversion. Loretta

Download ProduKey:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/produkey.zip

Galen

Sherlock Holmes