IIS problem (FTP)

After install iis on w2k server, everything ok
recently, some user report that when they want to delete some folder from
the ftp site, error 550 occur, mention some files in that folder is access
denied,

even I use administrator login to that w2k server and try to delete that
folder from the ftp root directory directly, same error still occur

anyone can teach me how to delete that folder and how to prevent this
situation

thanks a lot
1 answer Last reply
More about problem

    Ask them here.

    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp&cat=en_US_d54f8f20-78ac-4e18-a23d-dded6d811876&lang=en&cr=US

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "man" wrote:
    | After install iis on w2k server, everything ok
    | recently, some user report that when they want to delete some folder from
    | the ftp site, error 550 occur, mention some files in that folder is access
    | denied,
    |
    | even I use administrator login to that w2k server and try to delete that
    | folder from the ftp root directory directly, same error still occur
    |
    | anyone can teach me how to delete that folder and how to prevent this
    | situation
    |
    | thanks a lot

FTP IIS Windows