I want to give files and fonts different colours in My Documents so I can
view them more easily. I did this in Windows 98 but cannot remember how and
cannot discover how to do it in Windows XP. Anyone know please?
Kafe Sure

You would need to search www.google.com for a program to do this.
Windows XP does not have that "feature".

Kafe Sure wrote:

> I want to give files and fonts different colours in My Documents so I can
> view them more easily. I did this in Windows 98 but cannot remember how and
> cannot discover how to do it in Windows XP. Anyone know please?
> Kafe Sure

Many thanks, Bob. Any ideas what program I search for? By the way, this
seems to have generated another problem! My hotmail account is now linked to
this site and all the text I now see is small and fuzzy - what's going on?
Regards, Kafe

"Bob I" wrote:

> You would need to search www.google.com for a program to do this.
> Windows XP does not have that "feature".
>
> Kafe Sure wrote:
>
> > I want to give files and fonts different colours in My Documents so I can
> > view them more easily. I did this in Windows 98 but cannot remember how and
> > cannot discover how to do it in Windows XP. Anyone know please?
> > Kafe Sure

Oh something like "File commander" or some such. As for the text size
issue, Ctrl + spin the Mouse wheel, or View, Text Size on the menu.