healing creatures?

Is there a way to heal summoned creatures or familiars? I've looked
around the radial menu, but maybe I haven't gotten the hang of
navigating it yet. I don't see any options.

John Salerno <johnjsalNOSPAM@hotmail.com> typed:

> Is there a way to heal summoned creatures or familiars? I've looked
> around the radial menu, but maybe I haven't gotten the hang of
> navigating it yet. I don't see any options.

As for a ranger's animal companion, you can feed it via dialogue (just
"talk" to it). I think this should work for familiars as well. Summoned
creatures I don't know. Though you can always heal them via a spell.

bye,

rz

--
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life.
Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death

"Renate Ziegler" <rznews@arcor.de> wrote in message
> John Salerno <johnjsalNOSPAM@hotmail.com> typed:
>
> > Is there a way to heal summoned creatures or familiars? I've looked
> > around the radial menu, but maybe I haven't gotten the hang of
> > navigating it yet. I don't see any options.
>
> As for a ranger's animal companion, you can feed it via dialogue (just
> "talk" to it). I think this should work for familiars as well. Summoned
> creatures I don't know. Though you can always heal them via a spell.

The heal by feeding is a module thing. If it's scripted in or taken out then
you won't be able to do that. Either spells or try dragging a heal potion
on top of the party protrait on the top right...

"Insane Ranter" <whoo@hooo.me> wrote in message

> "Renate Ziegler" <rznews@arcor.de> wrote in message
> > John Salerno <johnjsalNOSPAM@hotmail.com> typed:
> >
> > > Is there a way to heal summoned creatures or familiars? I've looked
> > > around the radial menu, but maybe I haven't gotten the hang of
> > > navigating it yet. I don't see any options.
> >
> > As for a ranger's animal companion, you can feed it via dialogue (just
> > "talk" to it). I think this should work for familiars as well. Summoned
> > creatures I don't know. Though you can always heal them via a spell.
> >

> The heal by feeding is a module thing. If it's scripted in or taken out
then
> you won't be able to do that. Either spells or try dragging a heal potion
> on top of the party protrait on the top right...

Healing kits work on summoned creatures. They will remove poison too, but
not its effects on stats.

Hugh

Feed the familiar and you can heal the summoned creatures with a healing
pack - I don't know it heal spells work - ask a cleric!

Best wishes
Maxon

"John Salerno" <johnjsalNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to heal summoned creatures or familiars? I've looked
> around the radial menu, but maybe I haven't gotten the hang of
> navigating it yet. I don't see any options.

Yes you can cast Heal on your summons, you can cast inflict if you wanted
(depending on the PvP settings of course) but familiars feed them,
companions feed, and summons cast a cure spell or heal kit

"BigMushy" <bigmushy@wizardtechs.net> wrote in message
> companions feed, and summons cast a cure spell or heal kit

You can feed your companions like you can your familiar?

> "BigMushy" <bigmushy@wizardtechs.net> wrote in message
> > companions feed, and summons cast a cure spell or heal kit
>
> You can feed your companions like you can your familiar?

Depends on how the module is done

"Insane Ranter" <spam@not.me> wrote in message

> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "BigMushy" <bigmushy@wizardtechs.net> wrote in message
> > > companions feed, and summons cast a cure spell or heal kit
> >
> > You can feed your companions like you can your familiar?
> >

> Depends on how the module is done

Ah. I was just thinking in terms of the OC, which is what I'm playing right
now.