Can't run Add/remove program

Hi everybody,

In my win2kAd server, when i try to open add/Remove program then comes
this error :-

Application popup: mshta.exe - Application Error : The instruction at
"0x01e2eaf3" referenced memory at "0x00000008". The memory could not be
"written".

Click on OK to terminate the program

Click on CANCEL to debug the program

Please help

Regards,

Keshar Mehra
2 answers Last reply
More about remove program

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329891

    --
    Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

    Thanks Steve!

    It has solved the problem.

    Regards,

    Keshar Mehra

    Steve Parry [MVP] wrote:
    > "Keshar Mehra" <keshar.mehra@tsrsnet.org> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi everybody,
    >>
    >>In my win2kAd server, when i try to open add/Remove program then comes
    >>this error :-
    >>

    >>Application popup: mshta.exe - Application Error : The instruction at
    >>"0x01e2eaf3" referenced memory at "0x00000008". The memory could not
    >>be "written".
    >>

    >>Click on OK to terminate the program
    >>

    >>Click on CANCEL to debug the program
    >>

    >>Please help