check list software?

April 7, 2005 10:15:48 AM

Hi ya'll,

Does anybody know of a free good hierarchal checklisting program that
allows editing between the pc and ppc? I need one that can do a
hierarchy, like ListPro Lite, but I want to be able to edit it on the
pc and go back and forth. There are several paid programs, and I can't
argue with their prices, but quite frankly, I can't justify to "she who
is in charge" to spend anything on software for "my toy".

If anybody has any ideas, or uses anything like that, I'd really
appreciate it...

Thanks,
Dan

More about : check list software

Anonymous
April 7, 2005 7:53:15 PM

Try ADB Idea Library on http://pocketpcfreeware.com/fr/index.php?soft=371

and let us know if it's is on your needs.

"Geocritter" <geocritter@earthlink.net> a écrit dans le message de
> Hi ya'll,
>
> Does anybody know of a free good hierarchal checklisting program that
> allows editing between the pc and ppc? I need one that can do a
> hierarchy, like ListPro Lite, but I want to be able to edit it on the
> pc and go back and forth. There are several paid programs, and I can't
> argue with their prices, but quite frankly, I can't justify to "she who
> is in charge" to spend anything on software for "my toy".
>
> If anybody has any ideas, or uses anything like that, I'd really
> appreciate it...
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

Anonymous
April 8, 2005 9:52:43 AM

Thanks for the information. I downloaded and tried it out all day
yesterday, but took it off this morning. I just felt like it was a
little too cumbersome, and trying to work out the kinks between syncing
from and to the palmtop, and editing and syncing on each end, just
wasn't smooth. The database wouldn't open correctly on one after
working on it on the other, and vice versa, plus it was just a little
too rough around the edges yet.

Maybe some other idea will pop up...

Thanks,
Dan