I think I have a problem with The Internet explorer. I just got Comcast
Broadband and when I click I.E. it is supposed to connect to Comcast.net.
But it does not, instead the connection freezes. However, when I go to
netscape and address it to Comcast.net, I get connected. So I think that my
IE may be defective. How can I repair it or should I get a new IE and
replace it .I tried to find IE in my add/remove and I don't see it. I seem
to remember that on one of my old computers, if you tried to delete IE, The
computer would ask if you wanted to repair it first.
Where can I get the latest copy of IE?
I have windows XP home.
Thanks
Raymond

"Raymond Ellis" <iinchworm31@netzero.com> wrote:

>I think I have a problem with The Internet explorer. I just got Comcast
>Broadband and when I click I.E. it is supposed to connect to Comcast.net.
>But it does not, instead the connection freezes. However, when I go to
>netscape and address it to Comcast.net, I get connected. So I think that my
>IE may be defective. How can I repair it or should I get a new IE and
>replace it

See
"How to Troubleshoot Possible Causes of Internet Connection Problems"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314095)
"How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in
Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318378)
Further help is available from

--
(tm)