henchman question

Can you accept the quests of multiple henchman at the same time, but
still have another one with you? I may want to keep a rogue-type or
fighter-type with me all the time, but does that prevent me from doing
the quests of others?
2 answers Last reply
More about henchman question

    On Wed, 05 May 2004 17:13:30 -0400, John Salerno
    <johnjsalNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Can you accept the quests of multiple henchman at the same time, but
    >still have another one with you? I may want to keep a rogue-type or
    >fighter-type with me all the time, but does that prevent me from doing
    >the quests of others?

    Note that all the OC quests can be done without going
    anywhere. Collect up the items as you adventure, then just get each
    henchman and talk with them to give them the items they want.

    John Salerno wrote:
    > Can you accept the quests of multiple henchman at the same time, but
    > still have another one with you?

    Yes. You do not need to actively use a henchperson in order to complete
    their quests.
    --
    Barry Scott Will
    Pyric RPG Publications

    If you insist on emailing me, remove all the **JUNK** first

Games Video Games