Can you accept the quests of multiple henchman at the same time, but
still have another one with you? I may want to keep a rogue-type or
fighter-type with me all the time, but does that prevent me from doing
the quests of others?

On Wed, 05 May 2004 17:13:30 -0400, John Salerno
<johnjsalNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Can you accept the quests of multiple henchman at the same time, but
>still have another one with you? I may want to keep a rogue-type or
>fighter-type with me all the time, but does that prevent me from doing
>the quests of others?

Note that all the OC quests can be done without going
anywhere. Collect up the items as you adventure, then just get each
henchman and talk with them to give them the items they want.

John Salerno wrote:
> Can you accept the quests of multiple henchman at the same time, but
> still have another one with you?

Yes. You do not need to actively use a henchperson in order to complete
their quests.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

If you insist on emailing me, remove all the **JUNK** first