Copying files to Mobile device -

I am looking at writing a batch file to copy data to my mobile device.
But I cannot work out how to access the Mobile device via a command line
type batch file

Any Ideas?

"whysoftware" <whysoftware@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am looking at writing a batch file to copy data to my mobile device.
> But I cannot work out how to access the Mobile device via a command line
> type batch file
>
> Any Ideas?

How do you access it normally? Is it visible as a drive? If so, what drive
letter?

On the My Computer there is a list of Drives then a "Mobile Device" branch
off the My Computer tree

"Pegasus (MVP)" wrote:

> "whysoftware" <whysoftware@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I am looking at writing a batch file to copy data to my mobile device.
> > But I cannot work out how to access the Mobile device via a command line
> > type batch file
> >
> > Any Ideas?
> >

> How do you access it normally? Is it visible as a drive? If so, what drive
> letter?

Drive letter?

> On the My Computer there is a list of Drives then a "Mobile Device" branch
> off the My Computer tree
>
> "Pegasus (MVP)" wrote:
>

> > "whysoftware" <whysoftware@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I am looking at writing a batch file to copy data to my mobile device.
> > > But I cannot work out how to access the Mobile device via a command
line
> > > type batch file
> > >
> > > Any Ideas?
> > >

> > How do you access it normally? Is it visible as a drive? If so, what
drive
> > letter?

Nope no drive letter otherwise it would be easy..

"Pegasus (MVP)" wrote:

> Drive letter?
>

> "whysoftware" <whysoftware@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > On the My Computer there is a list of Drives then a "Mobile Device" branch
> > off the My Computer tree
> >
> > "Pegasus (MVP)" wrote:
> >

> > > "whysoftware" <whysoftware@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> line

> > > How do you access it normally? Is it visible as a drive? If so, what
> drive
> > > letter?

- Using diskmgmt.msc, can you assign a drive letter?
- Run this command from a Command Prompt, then
paste the contents of c:\mount.txt into your response:
mountvol > c:\mount.txt