daily pc boots

Is there any sort of errorlog that may explain why a PC boots each day, at
around the same time. It is running W2000, nothing new has been added,
virus scan checks out OK as does Spybot.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

thanks

Have you checked your event log???

"stonecreek" <m4acpd@ets.com> wrote in message
> Is there any sort of errorlog that may explain why a PC boots each day, at
> around the same time. It is running W2000, nothing new has been added,
> virus scan checks out OK as does Spybot.
>
> Any ideas would be appreciated.
>
> thanks

Extreme powerline fluctuation caused by some nearby electical event.
Attach a UPS to it and see if the problem doesn't go away.

Yes, but not sure what I am seeing. There are numerous entries in it each
day and I wouldn't know a good one from a bad one.
"sgopus" <sgopus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have you checked your event log???
>
> "stonecreek" wrote:
>
> > Is there any sort of errorlog that may explain why a PC boots each day,
at
> > around the same time. It is running W2000, nothing new has been added,
> > virus scan checks out OK as does Spybot.
> >
> > Any ideas would be appreciated.
> >
> > thanks

TRENDING THREADS