Bluetooth SDK compatible with WIDCOMM stack .

April 8, 2005 4:26:41 AM

Dear all:
I want to write a bluetooth application on Pocket PC 2003. The bluetooth
stack is written by WIDCOMM.But I can not get the license of WIDCOMM SDK
recently . Are there alternative third-party SDK which is compatible with
WIDCOMM stack ?

Any reply will be greately appreciated !
Thanks in advance !
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 3:57:17 PM

http://www.high-point.com/

"Li Feng" <apex_li@sjtu.edu.cn> wrote in message
> Dear all:
> I want to write a bluetooth application on Pocket PC 2003. The
bluetooth
> stack is written by WIDCOMM.But I can not get the license of WIDCOMM SDK
> recently . Are there alternative third-party SDK which is compatible
with
> WIDCOMM stack ?
>

> Any reply will be greately appreciated !
> Thanks in advance !

Anonymous
April 10, 2005 12:54:19 PM

Thanks you !