hang during startup

what should i do if the progess bar hangs during windows 2000 startup?
3 answers Last reply
More about hang startup

    if the progess bar hangs during safe mode startup what should i do?

    "Lynn" <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    > what should i do if the progess bar hangs during windows 2000 startup?

    Press F8 during the early boot phase and select the
    most appropriate boot option.

    > if the progess bar hangs during safe mode startup what should i do?

    Boot the machine with your Win2000 CD, then select
    Repair / Repair when prompted.

    If you prefer more detailed replies then I recommend that
    you post more details about your PC, .e.g its history, what's
    happened recently, what you just installed, your virus
    protection etc. If you restrict yourself to abbreviated
    questions then you are likely to get abbreviated answers.

Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows