  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
September 15, 2005 10:45:11 PM

what should i do if the progess bar hangs during windows 2000 startup?

More about : hang startup

September 16, 2005 12:13:22 AM

if the progess bar hangs during safe mode startup what should i do?
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 3:58:42 PM

"Lynn" <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> what should i do if the progess bar hangs during windows 2000 startup?

Press F8 during the early boot phase and select the
most appropriate boot option.
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 6:28:04 PM

> if the progess bar hangs during safe mode startup what should i do?

Boot the machine with your Win2000 CD, then select
Repair / Repair when prompted.

If you prefer more detailed replies then I recommend that
you post more details about your PC, .e.g its history, what's
happened recently, what you just installed, your virus
protection etc. If you restrict yourself to abbreviated
questions then you are likely to get abbreviated answers.
!