Mike

Splendid

Hi,
Recently upgraded an NT server to Win 2000 server now when trying to restart
server instead of restarting it seems to complete all tasks then just hang
there with blue background screen (Not BSOD) Until it is physically turned
off then back on... Pretty frustrating when trying to do remote support....
Anyone else experienced this?

What is the error code? Usually its something like 'STOP 0x000000e5
driver.sys failed.' Then it will give the name of the error code. Not
always, though.

"Mike" wrote:

> Hi,
> Recently upgraded an NT server to Win 2000 server now when trying to restart
> server instead of restarting it seems to complete all tasks then just hang
> there with blue background screen (Not BSOD) Until it is physically turned
> off then back on... Pretty frustrating when trying to do remote support....
> Anyone else experienced this?

Mike

Splendid

Just a blue screen no text no nothing the windows Blue backdrop screen that
is there when shutting down, that's why I said not (BSOD - Blue screen of
death)