The swirling pool

Hello, I need some help. My adventurer is in Undermountain, level 2, with
the swirl pool of colors. I've put the 4 chains on but I still cannot open
the front door, nor use the pool, always got the msg "6 colors is swirling
....".
Somebody knows the trick ? Please

Finlauren, elven mage lost in the dark

jy.vullierme wrote:

> Hello, I need some help. My adventurer is in Undermountain, level 2, with
> the swirl pool of colors. I've put the 4 chains on but I still cannot open
> the front door, nor use the pool, always got the msg "6 colors is swirling
> ...".
> Somebody knows the trick ? Please
>
> Finlauren, elven mage lost in the dark

Watch the order of the colors that appear above the pool, and pull the
chains in the same order.

jy.vullierme wrote:
> Hello, I need some help. My adventurer is in Undermountain, level 2, with
> the swirl pool of colors. I've put the 4 chains on but I still cannot open
> the front door, nor use the pool, always got the msg "6 colors is swirling
> ...".

It's easy to miss if you're not looking for them because the floating
text distracts you, but there will be 6 colors that will flash above the
pool. You need to do the colored chains in the same order.

Tks a lot ...

"Kish" <Kish_K@pacbell.net> a écrit dans le message de
> jy.vullierme wrote:
>
> > Hello, I need some help. My adventurer is in Undermountain, level 2,
with
> > the swirl pool of colors. I've put the 4 chains on but I still cannot
open
> > the front door, nor use the pool, always got the msg "6 colors is
swirling
> > ...".
> > Somebody knows the trick ? Please
> >
> > Finlauren, elven mage lost in the dark
>
> Watch the order of the colors that appear above the pool, and pull the
> chains in the same order.

On Sun, 9 May 2004 21:32:20 +0200, "jy.vullierme"
<jy.vullierme@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

>Hello, I need some help. My adventurer is in Undermountain, level 2, with
>the swirl pool of colors. I've put the 4 chains on but I still cannot open
>the front door, nor use the pool, always got the msg "6 colors is swirling
>...".
>Somebody knows the trick ? Please
>
>Finlauren, elven mage lost in the dark

Note, also, that there is a slight bug here--when you pull
the correct chain there is *NO* indication you did anything--it looks
like you missed the pedestal with your click.

"Loren Pechtel" <lorenpechtel@removethis.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 9 May 2004 21:32:20 +0200, "jy.vullierme"
> <jy.vullierme@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>
> >Hello, I need some help. My adventurer is in Undermountain, level 2, with
> >the swirl pool of colors. I've put the 4 chains on but I still cannot
open
> >the front door, nor use the pool, always got the msg "6 colors is
swirling
> >...".
> >Somebody knows the trick ? Please
> >
> >Finlauren, elven mage lost in the dark
>
> Note, also, that there is a slight bug here--when you pull
> the correct chain there is *NO* indication you did anything--it looks
> like you missed the pedestal with your click.

I would guess you are playing with no sound. There is a distinct clang when
you pull the correct chain.

Windigo

On Mon, 10 May 2004 17:00:51 -0500, "Windigo"
<windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote:

>> Note, also, that there is a slight bug here--when you pull
>> the correct chain there is *NO* indication you did anything--it looks
>> like you missed the pedestal with your click.
>
>I would guess you are playing with no sound. There is a distinct clang when
>you pull the correct chain.

Yeah, it's on my laptop which I normally have muted.