Vitual Disk Service

Subject: Vitual Disk Service

Hi, I got a message in my event viewer that the Vitual Disk Service has stoped. Thas that hav anything to do with the paging file?

Not really. This article may help.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/TechRef/1dbc6c24-1477-4f73-a0ae-57b4e90808d8.mspx

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"alon.aharoni" wrote:
| Subject: Vitual Disk Service
|
| Hi, I got a message in my event viewer that the Vitual Disk Service has
stoped. Thas that hav anything to do with the paging file?

Well...yes and no.

Go here:

alon.aharoni wrote:

> Subject: Vitual Disk Service
>
> Hi, I got a message in my event viewer that the Vitual Disk Service has stoped. Thas that hav anything to do with the paging file?

TRENDING THREADS