hard drive partition

I have a windows 2k laptop and I would like to unpartition the hard drive. I
do not have the windows cd anymore. Any way to do this?

Contact the vendor for a replacement CD.

"Marcus522" <Marcus522@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a windows 2k laptop and I would like to unpartition the hard drive.
> do not have the windows cd anymore. Any way to do this?

You need a third-party partition tool such as Acronis.
You should also make every effort to locate your Win2000
CD. You will need it sooner or later, such as in case your
repartitioning goes wrong.