Accessing shares form Workgroup Servers

I have 2 servers that, for security reasons, exist outside the domain.

It has been decided that these machines need to access shares that exist on
a server in a seperate Domain. Other than creating a domain for the current
workgroup servers and creating a 1 way trust is there a way I can grant
access to the Domain share for a user account on the Workgroup Servers?

"mark norman" <marknorman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I have 2 servers that, for security reasons, exist outside the domain.
>
> It has been decided that these machines need to access shares that exist
on
> a server in a seperate Domain. Other than creating a domain for the
current
> workgroup servers and creating a 1 way trust is there a way I can grant
> access to the Domain share for a user account on the Workgroup Servers?

When logging on to these external servers, make sure to use
an account/password that is defined in the domain.