On Windows XP:

When I open a program, it shows on the bottom task bar as two instances.
However, the program is not running twice but it just appears on the task
bar twice.

Has anyone run into this issue? Please Help..

Thank you...

Mike

Splendid

I have a similar problem. Multiple taskbars that show nothing and when I open
a program it shows in both taskbars....Any suggestions from the experts. I
have searched the nowledge base, but nothing comes up.