Auto Drop-Down

I'm playing the game since it came out, but I still don't have a clue what
"auto drop down" means in preferences window and what value should I put....
So, what does I to?
thanx!

"Goran L." <morbidus@net4u.hr> wrote in message >

I'm playing the game since it came out, but I still don't have a clue what
"auto drop down" means in preferences window and what value should I put....
So, what does I to?
thanx!

Check out "The Avon Lady's OFP FAQs":- http://www.theavonlady.org/

Your question answered here:-
http://www.theavonlady.org/theofpfaq/install/autodropdown.htm

---

Liddle Feesh wrote:

> Furthermore - this will interest you:
>
> http://www.techspot.com/tweaks/opflashpoint/index.shtml

And notice that this article is from march 2002 and is pre-resistance.
And i think i remembered that there were some errors in it, but by
browsing through it again now i couldn't spot any on first glance.
cu,

Markus