Cannot remove multiple program icons.

April 8, 2005 10:41:05 AM

I made the mistake of downloading a program twice and by doing so created
multiple icons. I deleted it through the PDA remove system to see if both
would be removed but did not. One icon and the software was removed but the
second remained and I cannot remove it. I cannot see it when I try explore
my device. Please help.
I have an ipaq 6315. Thanks.

April 8, 2005 12:06:50 PM

Open File Explorer, and go to |My Device | Windows | Start Menu | Programs |
You should find the icon here, delete it. Or if it is in a sub folder, go to
that folder.

Hope this helps.
--
David Hettel
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices

This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
You assume all risks for your use.