Notepad Goto Line ?

February 2, 2005 1:22:40 PM

Why is the GOTO on the edit menu greyed out...
I have however managed to get the statusbar to show..
Cannot find any reference to the goto in the register

More about : notepad goto line

February 2, 2005 1:22:41 PM

"Harry" <obvious@absamail.co.za> wrote in message news:eWgfdBQCFHA.2572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Why is the GOTO on the edit menu greyed out...
> I have however managed to get the statusbar to show..
> Cannot find any reference to the goto in the register

Turn off line wrap mode.

February 2, 2005 11:40:05 PM

Because you are word wrapping.

http://www.uscricket.com
"Harry" <obvious@absamail.co.za> wrote in message news:eWgfdBQCFHA.2572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Why is the GOTO on the edit menu greyed out...
> I have however managed to get the statusbar to show..
> Cannot find any reference to the goto in the register

February 3, 2005 5:27:13 PM

My face is now red...Bright RED ;-)) Thanks

!