Notepad Goto Line ?

Why is the GOTO on the edit menu greyed out...
I have however managed to get the statusbar to show..
Cannot find any reference to the goto in the register
3 answers Last reply
More about notepad goto line

    "Harry" <obvious@absamail.co.za> wrote in message news:eWgfdBQCFHA.2572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    > Why is the GOTO on the edit menu greyed out...
    > I have however managed to get the statusbar to show..
    > Cannot find any reference to the goto in the register

    Turn off line wrap mode.

    Because you are word wrapping.

    http://www.uscricket.com
    "Harry" <obvious@absamail.co.za> wrote in message news:eWgfdBQCFHA.2572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    > Why is the GOTO on the edit menu greyed out...
    > I have however managed to get the statusbar to show..
    > Cannot find any reference to the goto in the register

    My face is now red...Bright RED ;-)) Thanks
    "Harry" <obvious@absamail.co.za> wrote in message
    > Why is the GOTO on the edit menu greyed out...
    > I have however managed to get the statusbar to show..
    > Cannot find any reference to the goto in the register

Notepad Microsoft Windows XP