No Operating System found error

Ok, I used Acronis true image 8.0 and cloned a HDD and every time I go to
turn on the PC it says No Operating System found or Operating System not
found..... When I plug in both HDD's it works just fine. I can't figure out
what is wrong. Can anyone help me?

Make sure the correct partition is marked as active.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]