Need help setting up a GPO

laura

I am sorry for the dumb question but I have been reviewing the posts and I still can't seem to get a GPO set correctly. I need to allow users "power user" rights on the local computers they are logging into, when they login to the domain. Does that make sense? Can anyone help me?

neverly discovered this on this newsgroup this morning (must not have seen
it):

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320065

--
Robert Cohen
A legend in his own mind

"Laura" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am sorry for the dumb question but I have been reviewing the posts and I
still can't seem to get a GPO set correctly. I need to allow users "power
user" rights on the local computers they are logging into, when they login
to the domain. Does that make sense? Can anyone help me?

no problem :)

--
Robert Cohen
A legend in his own mind