GPO not working on XP Machine

On my xp pro machine some of the applications are not being installed. This
machine was in a different OU and i moved it to another OU and now some of
the policys are not being applied. Others computers in this OU are not
having any issues. This is the first xp box in this OU and i dont know if it
is a xp issue or there is conficts from when this pc was in the old OU.

any suggestions

Can you remove the computer account from the domain then add it back in?
Worked for me when I encounter retarded issues like this.

Kevin

"John D" <Nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On my xp pro machine some of the applications are not being installed.
This
> machine was in a different OU and i moved it to another OU and now some of
> the policys are not being applied. Others computers in this OU are not
> having any issues. This is the first xp box in this OU and i dont know if
it
> is a xp issue or there is conficts from when this pc was in the old OU.
>
> any suggestions

That did the trick.

thanks

"Kevin" <kreal@xtech-outside.com> wrote in message
> Can you remove the computer account from the domain then add it back in?
> Worked for me when I encounter retarded issues like this.
>
> Kevin
>

> "John D" <Nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > On my xp pro machine some of the applications are not being installed.
> This
> > machine was in a different OU and i moved it to another OU and now some
of
> > the policys are not being applied. Others computers in this OU are not
> > having any issues. This is the first xp box in this OU and i dont know
if
> it
> > is a xp issue or there is conficts from when this pc was in the old OU.
> >
> > any suggestions

TRENDING THREADS