Folder Redirection on XP

I cant find this policy Always wait for the network at computer startup and
logon

"John D" <Nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know where i can find this policy on a 2000 server.
> http://support.microsoft.com/?id=305293
>
> Is there an ADM template that applies only to XP computers.

Hi John,

You can follow these steps on a Windows XP-based domain member to upgrade a
Windows 2000 GPO:

1. Click Start, click Run, type "mmc" (without the quotation marks),
and then click OK.

2. On the File menu, click "Add/Remove Snap-in".

3. In the "Add/Remove Snap-in" dialog box, click Add.

4. In the "Add Standalone Snap-in" dialog box, click Group Policy, and
then click Add.

5. In the Select Group Policy Object dialog box, Local Computer appears
as the target object. Click Browse, select the GPO that you want to
upgrade, and then click OK. Note that when you click Browse, a delay
might occur while Windows searches for the policy objects in the domain.

6. Click Close.

7. Click OK.

For more information, please refer to the following article:

307900 Upgrading Windows 2000 Group Policy for Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=307900

If anything is unclear, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

William Wang
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

from your issue.