Kill... cat... must kill...

Last response: in Video Games
May 18, 2004 4:03:48 AM

After hearing that !#$%!&#!$ squalling, caterwauling, annoying cat in Port Llast
for the umpty-thousandth time, it would greatly warm the cockles of my crusty
old thieves' heart, to cut its scrawny guts out and string them up a flagpole- with
it still alive and attached to them. A pity it's only a soundtrack, with no dissectable
avatar in the town :-(
-Marshall the thoroughly annoyed

More about : kill cat kill

Anonymous
May 18, 2004 5:09:05 AM

"Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> After hearing that !#$%!&#!$ squalling, caterwauling, annoying cat in Port
Llast
> for the umpty-thousandth time, it would greatly warm the cockles of my
crusty
> old thieves' heart, to cut its scrawny guts out and string them up a
flagpole- with
> it still alive and attached to them. A pity it's only a soundtrack, with
no dissectable
> avatar in the town :-(
> -Marshall the thoroughly annoyed

Sounds like a personal problem to me. What do you do to crying babies?

Windigo
Anonymous
May 18, 2004 5:35:10 AM

"Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> After hearing that !#$%!&#!$ squalling, caterwauling, annoying cat in Port
Llast
> for the umpty-thousandth time, it would greatly warm the cockles of my
crusty
> old thieves' heart, to cut its scrawny guts out and string them up a
flagpole- with
> it still alive and attached to them. A pity it's only a soundtrack, with
no dissectable
> avatar in the town :-(
> -Marshall the thoroughly annoyed

Turn of the sounds then evertime you go there....
May 18, 2004 10:06:25 AM

"Insane Ranter" <whoo@hooo.me> wrote in message news:Vahqc.41339$U4.18602@bignews6.bellsouth.net...

> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > After hearing that !#$%!&#!$ squalling, caterwauling, annoying cat in Port
> Llast
> > for the umpty-thousandth time, it would greatly warm the cockles of my
> crusty
> > old thieves' heart, to cut its scrawny guts out and string them up a
> flagpole- with
> > it still alive and attached to them. A pity it's only a soundtrack, with
> no dissectable
> > avatar in the town :-(
> > -Marshall the thoroughly annoyed
> >

> Turn of the sounds then evertime you go there....

Nah, I still like the crickets ;-)
-Marshall
Anonymous
May 18, 2004 12:32:36 PM

"Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> looked up from reading the entrails of

>After hearing that !#$%!&#!$ squalling, caterwauling, annoying cat in Port Llast
>for the umpty-thousandth time, it would greatly warm the cockles of my crusty
>old thieves' heart, to cut its scrawny guts out and string them up a flagpole- with
>it still alive and attached to them. A pity it's only a soundtrack, with no dissectable
>avatar in the town :-(
> -Marshall the thoroughly annoyed

Bah, the devs are twisted enough that if you could kill the cat you'd
end up being haunted by it's ghost and _never_ ever get away from the
sound.

Xocyll
May 18, 2004 9:22:53 PM

Xocyll wrote:

> Bah, the devs are twisted enough that if you could kill the cat you'd
> end up being haunted by it's ghost and _never_ ever get away from the
> sound.
>
> Xocyll

I so want that to be true ;)

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.
Anonymous

"Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message news:0Mhqc.34052$5a.26616@okepread03...

> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > After hearing that !#$%!&#!$ squalling, caterwauling, annoying cat in Port
> Llast
> > for the umpty-thousandth time, it would greatly warm the cockles of my
> crusty
> > old thieves' heart, to cut its scrawny guts out and string them up a
> flagpole- with
> > it still alive and attached to them. A pity it's only a soundtrack, with
> no dissectable
> > avatar in the town :-(
> > -Marshall the thoroughly annoyed
>
> Sounds like a personal problem to me. What do you do to crying babies?

Feed them, burp them, etc., as needed. Squalling cats on the other hand,
require a well-thrown shoe, invective, or birdshot, as needed.
-Marshall
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 4:06:58 AM

> "Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message
> >
> > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > > After hearing that !#$%!&#!$ squalling, caterwauling, annoying cat in
Port
> > Llast
> > > for the umpty-thousandth time, it would greatly warm the cockles of my
> > crusty
> > > old thieves' heart, to cut its scrawny guts out and string them up a
> > flagpole- with
> > > it still alive and attached to them. A pity it's only a soundtrack,
with
> > no dissectable
> > > avatar in the town :-(
> > > -Marshall the thoroughly annoyed
> >
> > Sounds like a personal problem to me. What do you do to crying babies?
>
> Feed them, burp them, etc., as needed. Squalling cats on the other hand,
> require a well-thrown shoe, invective, or birdshot, as needed.
> -Marshall

That sounds pretty much how I feel about people like you.

Windigo
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 4:06:58 AM

"Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message
> >
> > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > > After hearing that !#$%!&#!$ squalling, caterwauling, annoying cat in
Port
> > Llast
> > > for the umpty-thousandth time, it would greatly warm the cockles of my
> > crusty
> > > old thieves' heart, to cut its scrawny guts out and string them up a
> > flagpole- with
> > > it still alive and attached to them. A pity it's only a soundtrack,
with
> > no dissectable
> > > avatar in the town :-(
> > > -Marshall the thoroughly annoyed
> >
> > Sounds like a personal problem to me. What do you do to crying babies?
>
> Feed them, burp them, etc., as needed. Squalling cats on the other hand,
> require a well-thrown shoe, invective, or birdshot, as needed.
> -Marshall

Birdshot might you some jail time
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 4:09:29 AM

"Xocyll" <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote in message news:o jvja0l61sap3lkh8ettc1t5k9v1vl565l@4ax.com...
> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> looked up from reading the entrails of
> the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:
>
> >After hearing that !#$%!&#!$ squalling, caterwauling, annoying cat in Port Llast
> >for the umpty-thousandth time, it would greatly warm the cockles of my crusty
> >old thieves' heart, to cut its scrawny guts out and string them up a flagpole- with
> >it still alive and attached to them. A pity it's only a soundtrack, with no dissectable
> >avatar in the town :-(
> > -Marshall the thoroughly annoyed
>
> Bah, the devs are twisted enough that if you could kill the cat you'd
> end up being haunted by it's ghost and _never_ ever get away from the
> sound.

LOL! Now there's a perfectly horrid thought :-) Ok, ok! I'll be good, I promise!!!!
-Marshall
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 6:52:48 AM

"Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message news:o Tyqc.34241$5a.29605@okepread03...

> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Port
> > > Llast
> > > crusty
> > > flagpole- with
> with
> > > no dissectable
> > >
> > > Sounds like a personal problem to me. What do you do to crying babies?
> >
> > Feed them, burp them, etc., as needed. Squalling cats on the other hand,
> > require a well-thrown shoe, invective, or birdshot, as needed.
> > -Marshall
> >

> That sounds pretty much how I feel about people like you.

Oops, sorry, didn't know I stumbled into the rabid PETA lobby ;-) Don't take my cat
rantings seriously, I would never actually hurt one, or shoot at one. The birdshot thing
was an exageration (but the thrown shoe sure wasn't! [Ed.])

But strictly from the standpoint of NWN, I'd like to play that repetetive squalling cat wail
in your ear for five minutes and then recheck your opinion about it immediately thereafter...
heh. No jury who had to listen to the same thing for any period of time would ever convict
me for the virtual flagpole fantasies.

I've never harmed a cat nor tried to, and have two very happy cats of my own, so
don't get all high and mighty on me. But when they start making noises like that, they
and the cats they're messin' round with abruptly get chased down the street and out of
earshot. Unfortunately, Port Llast does not give one that option.
-Marshall
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 6:52:49 AM

> "Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message
news:o Tyqc.34241$5a.29605@okepread03...

> > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message

in
<Snip> >
> > That sounds pretty much how I feel about people like you.
>
> Oops, sorry, didn't know I stumbled into the rabid PETA lobby ;-) Don't
take my cat
> rantings seriously, I would never actually hurt one, or shoot at one. The
birdshot thing
> was an exageration (but the thrown shoe sure wasn't! [Ed.])
>
> But strictly from the standpoint of NWN, I'd like to play that repetetive
squalling cat wail
> in your ear for five minutes and then recheck your opinion about it
immediately thereafter...
> heh. No jury who had to listen to the same thing for any period of time
would ever convict
> me for the virtual flagpole fantasies.
>
> I've never harmed a cat nor tried to, and have two very happy cats of my
own, so
> don't get all high and mighty on me. But when they start making noises
like that, they
> and the cats they're messin' round with abruptly get chased down the
street and out of
> earshot. Unfortunately, Port Llast does not give one that option.
> -Marshall

Nothing high and mighty here and I'm not a PETA member. Their policies in
recent years have IMHO gone to extremes that insure reasonable people will
steer clear of them. I do however strongly disapprove of cruelty to animals
in any circumstances. I've played the game numerous times and didn't find
the cat to be any more of a problem than the other repetitive noises. If
the cat bothers you that much I suppose we should be thankful that you
didn't start playing the game before they patched the sound file for the
pixie familiar.

Windigo
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 7:03:18 AM

"Insane Ranter" <spam@not.me> wrote in message news:44zqc.2398$l%4.885@bignews4.bellsouth.net...

> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Port
> > > Llast
> > > crusty
> > > flagpole- with
> with
> > > no dissectable
> > >
> > > Sounds like a personal problem to me. What do you do to crying babies?
> >
> > Feed them, burp them, etc., as needed. Squalling cats on the other hand,
> > require a well-thrown shoe, invective, or birdshot, as needed.
> > -Marshall
> >

> Birdshot might you some jail time

Geez, lighten up. This ng can be one seriously humor-deficient locale- please see
my reply to Windigo. Guess I need to break open a new bag of 'winkies'. Shouldn't
ever assume strangers will recognize my style of tongue-in-cheek ironic humor without
their use... my bad.
-Marshall ;-) :-) ;-) :-)
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 7:03:19 AM

> "Insane Ranter" <spam@not.me> wrote in message
> >
> > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message

> > Port
> > with

> > > Feed them, burp them, etc., as needed. Squalling cats on the other
hand,
> > > require a well-thrown shoe, invective, or birdshot, as needed.
> > > -Marshall
> > >

> > Birdshot might you some jail time
>
> Geez, lighten up. This ng can be one seriously humor-deficient locale-
please see
> my reply to Windigo. Guess I need to break open a new bag of 'winkies'.
Shouldn't
> ever assume strangers will recognize my style of tongue-in-cheek ironic
humor without
> their use... my bad.
> -Marshall ;-) :-) ;-) :-)

Tis are to tell... text has not inflexes and such as speech does
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 8:56:05 AM

"Insane Ranter" <spam@not.me> wrote in message news:o 4Bqc.7285$UH.2492@bignews2.bellsouth.net...

> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Geez, lighten up. This ng can be one seriously humor-deficient locale-
> please see
> > my reply to Windigo. Guess I need to break open a new bag of 'winkies'.
> Shouldn't
> > ever assume strangers will recognize my style of tongue-in-cheek ironic
> humor without
> > their use... my bad.
> > -Marshall ;-) :-) ;-) :-)
>
> Tis are to tell... text has not inflexes and such as speech does

True, true. Sorry for any misunderstandings- I have no desire whatsoever to
damage any RL cats, and never have... only one excessively overdone virtual
one in Port Llast ;-)
-Marshall
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 10:07:42 AM

"Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> looked up from reading the entrails of

>"Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message news:0Mhqc.34052$5a.26616@okepread03...
>>
>> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> > After hearing that !#$%!&#!$ squalling, caterwauling, annoying cat in Port
>> Llast
>> > for the umpty-thousandth time, it would greatly warm the cockles of my
>> crusty
>> > old thieves' heart, to cut its scrawny guts out and string them up a
>> flagpole- with
>> > it still alive and attached to them. A pity it's only a soundtrack, with
>> no dissectable
>> > avatar in the town :-(
>> > -Marshall the thoroughly annoyed
>>
>> Sounds like a personal problem to me. What do you do to crying babies?
>
>Feed them, burp them, etc., as needed. Squalling cats on the other hand,
>require a well-thrown shoe, invective, or birdshot, as needed.

I'd rather listen to squalling cats than moron Rice Boys with their
tricked out Hondas and 5000 watt super ultra mage bass kickers pumping
out DOOF DOOF DOOF to be heard for blocks.

Shoes, invective and birdshot seem as though they wouldn't be enough.

Xocyll
May 19, 2004 1:16:56 PM

> >After hearing that !#$%!&#!$ squalling, caterwauling, annoying cat in
Port Llast
> >for the umpty-thousandth time, it would greatly warm the cockles of my
crusty
> >old thieves' heart, to cut its scrawny guts out and string them up a
flagpole- with
> >it still alive and attached to them. A pity it's only a soundtrack, with
no dissectable
> >avatar in the town :-(
>
> Bah, the devs are twisted enough that if you could kill the cat you'd
> end up being haunted by it's ghost and _never_ ever get away from the
> sound.

There are plenty of trolls around in alt.pets.cats these days... perhaps one
of them lost his way.
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 4:49:41 PM

> "Insane Ranter" <spam@not.me> wrote in message
news:o 4Bqc.7285$UH.2492@bignews2.bellsouth.net...

> > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Geez, lighten up. This ng can be one seriously humor-deficient locale-
> > please see
> > > my reply to Windigo. Guess I need to break open a new bag of
'winkies'.
> > Shouldn't
> > > ever assume strangers will recognize my style of tongue-in-cheek
ironic
> > humor without
> > > their use... my bad.
> > > -Marshall ;-) :-) ;-) :-)
> >
> > Tis are to tell... text has not inflexes and such as speech does
>
> True, true. Sorry for any misunderstandings- I have no desire whatsoever
> damage any RL cats, and never have... only one excessively overdone
virtual
> one in Port Llast ;-)
> -Marshall

Ah ok carry on then!
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 4:51:42 PM

> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> looked up from reading the entrails of
> the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:
>

> >"Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
Port
> >> Llast
> >> crusty
> >> flagpole- with
> >> no dissectable
> >>
> >> Sounds like a personal problem to me. What do you do to crying babies?
> >
> >Feed them, burp them, etc., as needed. Squalling cats on the other hand,
> >require a well-thrown shoe, invective, or birdshot, as needed.
>
> I'd rather listen to squalling cats than moron Rice Boys with their
> tricked out Hondas and 5000 watt super ultra mage bass kickers pumping
> out DOOF DOOF DOOF to be heard for blocks.
>
> Shoes, invective and birdshot seem as though they wouldn't be enough.

Hit in the right spot the bird shot might work.....
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 9:40:41 PM

>> After hearing that !#$%!&#!$ squalling, caterwauling, annoying cat in Port
>Llast
>> for the umpty-thousandth time, it would greatly warm the cockles of my
>crusty
>> old thieves' heart, to cut its scrawny guts out and string them up a
>flagpole- with
>> it still alive and attached to them. A pity it's only a soundtrack, with
>no dissectable
>> avatar in the town :-(
>> -Marshall the thoroughly annoyed
>>

>Sounds like a personal problem to me. What do you do to crying babies?

Pack them into a box and send them to Michael Jackson.
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 9:40:42 PM

"Elfbard" <elfbard@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

> >> After hearing that !#$%!&#!$ squalling, caterwauling, annoying cat in
Port
> >Llast
> >> for the umpty-thousandth time, it would greatly warm the cockles of my
> >crusty
> >> old thieves' heart, to cut its scrawny guts out and string them up a
> >flagpole- with
> >> it still alive and attached to them. A pity it's only a soundtrack,
with
> >no dissectable
> >> avatar in the town :-(
> >> -Marshall the thoroughly annoyed
> >>

> >Sounds like a personal problem to me. What do you do to crying babies?
>
> Pack them into a box and send them to Michael Jackson.

Come on you know your suppose to start copying GW mini's and they'll start
dying left and right
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 5:37:30 AM

"Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message news:i8Cqc.34422$5a.20406@okepread03...

> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I've never harmed a cat nor tried to, and have two very happy cats of my
> own, so
> > don't get all high and mighty on me. But when they start making noises
> like that, they
> > and the cats they're messin' round with abruptly get chased down the
> street and out of
> > earshot. Unfortunately, Port Llast does not give one that option.
> > -Marshall
>
> Nothing high and mighty here and I'm not a PETA member. Their policies in
> recent years have IMHO gone to extremes that insure reasonable people will
> steer clear of them. I do however strongly disapprove of cruelty to animals
> in any circumstances. I've played the game numerous times and didn't find
> the cat to be any more of a problem than the other repetitive noises. If
> the cat bothers you that much I suppose we should be thankful that you
> didn't start playing the game before they patched the sound file for the
> pixie familiar.

LOL! Sorry I missed it... if it beats the cat wail, I'm sure I would have loved it ;-)
But I'm almost ready to move on to Luskan, so Mr. Cat is a moot point anyway.
I too disapprove of any RL animal cruelty, and if I ever manage to catch that virtual
cat in Port Llast, I'll make his demise as quick and painless as possible- I promise!
-Marshall ;-)
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 5:42:12 AM

"Xocyll" <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote in message news:7acma0dk2ge5cd3oov1nt9l2ecl2kcu4oe@4ax.com...
> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> looked up from reading the entrails of
> the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:
>

> >"Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message news:0Mhqc.34052$5a.26616@okepread03...
> >>
> >> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >> Llast
> >> crusty
> >> flagpole- with
> >> no dissectable
> >>
> >> Sounds like a personal problem to me. What do you do to crying babies?
> >
> >Feed them, burp them, etc., as needed. Squalling cats on the other hand,
> >require a well-thrown shoe, invective, or birdshot, as needed.
>
> I'd rather listen to squalling cats than moron Rice Boys with their
> tricked out Hondas and 5000 watt super ultra mage bass kickers pumping
> out DOOF DOOF DOOF to be heard for blocks.
>
> Shoes, invective and birdshot seem as though they wouldn't be enough.

Thank god we don't have anything like that in my tiny li'l hick town. Just the
occasional squalling feline and noisy summer crickets. The backwoods does
have its advantages, I reckon :-)
-Marshall (unfortunately, low-ping broadband internet isn't one of them)
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 5:43:09 AM

"Insane Ranter" <spam@not.me> wrote in message news:%aMqc.9217$3W1.4877@bignews6.bellsouth.net...

> "Xocyll" <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote in message
> > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> looked up from reading the entrails of
> > the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:
> >

> > >"Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message

> Port
> my
> with

> > >Feed them, burp them, etc., as needed. Squalling cats on the other hand,
> > >require a well-thrown shoe, invective, or birdshot, as needed.
> >
> > I'd rather listen to squalling cats than moron Rice Boys with their
> > tricked out Hondas and 5000 watt super ultra mage bass kickers pumping
> > out DOOF DOOF DOOF to be heard for blocks.
> >
> > Shoes, invective and birdshot seem as though they wouldn't be enough.
>
> Hit in the right spot the bird shot might work.....

From six feet away, the pattern don' matter much...
-Marshall
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 12:01:36 AM

> "Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message
> >
> > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > I've never harmed a cat nor tried to, and have two very happy cats of
my
> > own, so
> > > don't get all high and mighty on me. But when they start making noises
> > like that, they
> > > and the cats they're messin' round with abruptly get chased down the
> > street and out of
> > > earshot. Unfortunately, Port Llast does not give one that option.
> > > -Marshall
> >
> > Nothing high and mighty here and I'm not a PETA member. Their policies
in
> > recent years have IMHO gone to extremes that insure reasonable people
will
> > steer clear of them. I do however strongly disapprove of cruelty to
animals
> > in any circumstances. I've played the game numerous times and didn't
find
> > the cat to be any more of a problem than the other repetitive noises.
If
> > the cat bothers you that much I suppose we should be thankful that you
> > didn't start playing the game before they patched the sound file for the
> > pixie familiar.
>
> LOL! Sorry I missed it... if it beats the cat wail, I'm sure I would have
loved it ;-)
> But I'm almost ready to move on to Luskan, so Mr. Cat is a moot point
anyway.
> I too disapprove of any RL animal cruelty, and if I ever manage to catch
that virtual
> cat in Port Llast, I'll make his demise as quick and painless as possible-
I promise!
> -Marshall ;-)

I hate cats. Give it a +3 short sword in its spinal column, with my
compliments.

P.S. I'm not high and mighty, either

--
Entreri
--

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it
comes out.

"Entreri" <j.horward@here.com> wrote in message

> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message

> my
> > > own, so
> > > like that, they
> > > street and out of
> > >
> > > Nothing high and mighty here and I'm not a PETA member. Their
policies
> in
> > > recent years have IMHO gone to extremes that insure reasonable people
> will
> > > steer clear of them. I do however strongly disapprove of cruelty to
> animals
> > > in any circumstances. I've played the game numerous times and didn't
> find
> > > the cat to be any more of a problem than the other repetitive noises.
> If
> > > the cat bothers you that much I suppose we should be thankful that you
> > > didn't start playing the game before they patched the sound file for
the
> > > pixie familiar.
> >
> > LOL! Sorry I missed it... if it beats the cat wail, I'm sure I would
have
> loved it ;-)
> > But I'm almost ready to move on to Luskan, so Mr. Cat is a moot point
> anyway.
> > I too disapprove of any RL animal cruelty, and if I ever manage to catch
> that virtual
> > cat in Port Llast, I'll make his demise as quick and painless as
possible-
> I promise!
> > -Marshall ;-)
> >

> I hate cats. Give it a +3 short sword in its spinal column, with my
> compliments.
>
> P.S. I'm not high and mighty, either

That's over kill...
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 12:01:37 AM

"Entreri" <j.horward@here.com> wrote in message

> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message

> my
> > > own, so
> > > like that, they
> > > street and out of
> > >
> > > Nothing high and mighty here and I'm not a PETA member. Their
policies
> in
> > > recent years have IMHO gone to extremes that insure reasonable people
> will
> > > steer clear of them. I do however strongly disapprove of cruelty to
> animals
> > > in any circumstances. I've played the game numerous times and didn't
> find
> > > the cat to be any more of a problem than the other repetitive noises.
> If
> > > the cat bothers you that much I suppose we should be thankful that you
> > > didn't start playing the game before they patched the sound file for
the
> > > pixie familiar.
> >
> > LOL! Sorry I missed it... if it beats the cat wail, I'm sure I would
have
> loved it ;-)
> > But I'm almost ready to move on to Luskan, so Mr. Cat is a moot point
> anyway.
> > I too disapprove of any RL animal cruelty, and if I ever manage to catch
> that virtual
> > cat in Port Llast, I'll make his demise as quick and painless as
possible-
> I promise!
> > -Marshall ;-)
> >

> I hate cats. Give it a +3 short sword in its spinal column, with my
> compliments.
>
> P.S. I'm not high and mighty, either
>

> --
> Entreri
> --
>
> I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it
> comes out.

Bitter, cold and cruel - yep. that about sums it up. Nothing I could add
could push you any lower.

Windigo

Anonymous
May 21, 2004 3:07:59 AM

> "Entreri" <j.horward@here.com> wrote in message
> >

> > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message

> of
> > my
> noises

> policies
> > in
> > will
> > animals
> > find
> > If
> the
> > >
> > > LOL! Sorry I missed it... if it beats the cat wail, I'm sure I would
> have
> > loved it ;-)
> > > But I'm almost ready to move on to Luskan, so Mr. Cat is a moot point
> > anyway.
> > > I too disapprove of any RL animal cruelty, and if I ever manage to
catch
> > that virtual
> > > cat in Port Llast, I'll make his demise as quick and painless as
> possible-
> > I promise!
> > > -Marshall ;-)
> > >

> > I hate cats. Give it a +3 short sword in its spinal column, with my
> > compliments.
> >
> > P.S. I'm not high and mighty, either
> >

> > --
> > Entreri
> > --
> >
> > I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it
> > comes out.
> >

> Bitter, cold and cruel - yep. that about sums it up. Nothing I could add
> could push you any lower.
>

> Windigo

You should lighten up, and get a sense of humour.

--
Entreri
--

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it
comes out.
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 3:08:00 AM

"Snip > > > >

> > > I hate cats. Give it a +3 short sword in its spinal column, with my
> > > compliments.
> > >
> > > P.S. I'm not high and mighty, either
> > >

> > > --
> > > Entreri
> > > --
> > >
> > > I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how
it
> > > comes out.
> > >

> > Bitter, cold and cruel - yep. that about sums it up. Nothing I could
add
> > could push you any lower.
> >

> > Windigo
> >

> You should lighten up, and get a sense of humour.
>

> --
> Entreri
> --
>
> I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it
> comes out.

You should just get a sense of humour. You certainly don't have one now.
At least nothing you've said so far would indicate it.

To make my position clear, I like cats. I don't particularly like dogs but
I still dispise anyone who mistreats them or any other pet. I really
don't know what has you upset. I took the time to read and quote back your
sig. I even indicated that I couldn't improve on it. I think that says a
lot for both of us.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Ok ;-)

Windigo

Windigo
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 7:02:01 AM

On Thu, 20 May 2004 23:07:59 +0100, "Entreri" <j.horward@here.com> wrote:

>You should lighten up, and get a sense of humour.

Well, Artemis Entreri *was* an assassin.

eudas
Inside of every silver lining, there's a big, dark cloud.
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 7:02:35 AM

On Wed, 19 May 2004 06:07:42 -0400, Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:

>Shoes, invective and birdshot seem as though they wouldn't be enough.

birdshot's too good for 'em!

eudas
Inside of every silver lining, there's a big, dark cloud.
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 10:21:59 AM

"eudas" <eudas@kdi.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 20 May 2004 23:07:59 +0100, "Entreri" <j.horward@here.com> wrote:
>
> >You should lighten up, and get a sense of humour.
>
> Well, Artemis Entreri *was* an assassin.

Yes but he didn't kill any cats, so I guess its ok.

--
Entreri
--

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it
comes out.
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 10:22:00 AM

"Entreri" <j.horward@here.com> wrote in message
news:p dhrc.9$ZL1.2@newsfe3-win.server.ntli.net...

> "eudas" <eudas@kdi.com> wrote in message
> > On Thu, 20 May 2004 23:07:59 +0100, "Entreri" <j.horward@here.com>
wrote:

> > >You should lighten up, and get a sense of humour.
> >
> > Well, Artemis Entreri *was* an assassin.
> >

> Yes but he didn't kill any cats, so I guess its ok.
>

> --
> Entreri
> --
>
> I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it
> comes out.

Assassins I don't have a problem. As long as they don't kill cats. ;-)

Windigo
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 10:24:08 AM

> "Snip > > > >

> it
> > > >

> > > Bitter, cold and cruel - yep. that about sums it up. Nothing I could
> add
> > > could push you any lower.
> > >

> > > Windigo
> > >

> > You should lighten up, and get a sense of humour.
> >

> > --
> > Entreri
> > --
> >
> > I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it
> > comes out.
> >

> You should just get a sense of humour. You certainly don't have one now.
> At least nothing you've said so far would indicate it.
>

> To make my position clear, I like cats. I don't particularly like dogs
but
> I still dispise anyone who mistreats them or any other pet. I really
> don't know what has you upset. I took the time to read and quote back
your
> sig. I even indicated that I couldn't improve on it. I think that says a
> lot for both of us.

*I* like cats.

I also like people, and a vague humorous remark about taking out a roomful
of shadow thieves wouldn't have got half the response this threat did. Its
sad.

I also think it illustrates a lack of a sense of humour, and that people
should lighten up.

Which was the point of my post. It was ironic humour, meaning (wait for it,
wait for it) I don't *really* want to hurt any cats. Ok ? You getting it now
? So you don't have to get offended. Ok ?

That's the beauty of humor.

Now you can go and discover it for yourself.

While you're there, lighten up.

Jesus.

--
Entreri
--

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it
comes out.
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 10:24:09 AM

> Jesus.

Praying now? I don't think he posts here
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 10:32:24 AM

"Xocyll" <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote in message
> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> looked up from reading the entrails of
> the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:
>

> >"Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
Port
> >> Llast
> >> crusty
> >> flagpole- with
> >> no dissectable
> >>
> >> Sounds like a personal problem to me. What do you do to crying babies?
> >
> >Feed them, burp them, etc., as needed. Squalling cats on the other hand,
> >require a well-thrown shoe, invective, or birdshot, as needed.
>
> I'd rather listen to squalling cats than moron Rice Boys with their
> tricked out Hondas and 5000 watt super ultra mage bass kickers pumping
> out DOOF DOOF DOOF to be heard for blocks.
>
> Shoes, invective and birdshot seem as though they wouldn't be enough.
>
> Xocyll

Interesting. Do you think Windigo will come back with 10 reasons why we
shouldn't kill people now ?

I doubt it.

Personally I think he was *also* being humorous, and he isn't a mass
murdering pyschopath.

Interesting. Windigo ? ;O)

--
Entreri
--

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it
comes out.

P.S. This is also a humorous comment. I'm not necessarily bitter, cold, or
cruel,
but I do have a sense of humour, so that's sometimes how it comes out.
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 10:32:25 AM

> "Xocyll" <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote in message
> > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> looked up from reading the entrails of
> > the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:
> >

> > >"Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message

> Port
> my
> with

> > >Feed them, burp them, etc., as needed. Squalling cats on the other
hand,
> > >require a well-thrown shoe, invective, or birdshot, as needed.
> >
> > I'd rather listen to squalling cats than moron Rice Boys with their
> > tricked out Hondas and 5000 watt super ultra mage bass kickers pumping
> > out DOOF DOOF DOOF to be heard for blocks.
> >
> > Shoes, invective and birdshot seem as though they wouldn't be enough.
> >
> > Xocyll
>
> Interesting. Do you think Windigo will come back with 10 reasons why we
> shouldn't kill people now ?
>
> I doubt it.
>
> Personally I think he was *also* being humorous, and he isn't a mass
> murdering pyschopath.
>
> Interesting. Windigo ? ;O)
>

> --
> Entreri
> --
>
> I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it
> comes out.
>
> P.S. This is also a humorous comment. I'm not necessarily bitter, cold, or
> cruel,
> but I do have a sense of humour, so that's sometimes how it comes out.

To be honest, I agree with Xocyll. That bass line with no melody will drive
you nuts. We had a crack house a couple of doors down our street for about 3
months so I'm more than familiar with the problems. So I guess that means
no 10 reasons. To be honest I don't worry so much about people. They should
know the rules and have a clue about the concequencies of their actions.
Kids and pets don't have that option so I sometimes tend to be over
protective.

Windigo

No stoners, crackheads or audio enhanced autos were harmed in this post.
Unless the thought really does count.
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 10:41:49 AM

"Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message
news:o Tyqc.34241$5a.29605@okepread03...

> "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Port
> > > Llast
> > > crusty
> > > flagpole- with
> with
> > > no dissectable
> > >
> > > Sounds like a personal problem to me. What do you do to crying
babies?

> > Feed them, burp them, etc., as needed. Squalling cats on the other hand,
> > require a well-thrown shoe, invective, or birdshot, as needed.
> > -Marshall
> >

> That sounds pretty much how I feel about people like you.
>

> Windigo

You see ? Take a deep breath. Marshall doesn't really hate cats. Entreri
doesn't hate cats. Joke. Joke. Humour. Humor. Relase the breath. Isn't that
better ?

--
Entreri
--

No cats were harmed during the making of this thread
Anonymous

> "Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message
> news:o Tyqc.34241$5a.29605@okepread03...
> >
> > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message

> in
> > Port
> my
> > with

> babies?
> > >
> > > Feed them, burp them, etc., as needed. Squalling cats on the other
hand,
> > > require a well-thrown shoe, invective, or birdshot, as needed.
> > > -Marshall
> > >

> > That sounds pretty much how I feel about people like you.
> >

> > Windigo
> >

> You see ? Take a deep breath. Marshall doesn't really hate cats. Entreri
> doesn't hate cats. Joke. Joke. Humour. Humor. Relase the breath. Isn't
that
> better ?
>

> --
> Entreri
> --
>
> No cats were harmed during the making of this thread

The truely strange thing about this is there are no cats in NWN. I think
they finally included some in the new Community hak pak.

Windigo
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 10:41:51 AM

> "Entreri" <j.horward@here.com> wrote in message
> >

> > "Windigo" <windigonotat@paganplanet.comnot> wrote in message
> > news:o Tyqc.34241$5a.29605@okepread03...
> > >
> > > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> wrote in message

> > in
> > > Port
> of
> > my
> soundtrack,
> > > with

> > babies?

> hand,
> > > >

> > > That sounds pretty much how I feel about people like you.
> > >

> > > Windigo
> > >

> > You see ? Take a deep breath. Marshall doesn't really hate cats. Entreri
> > doesn't hate cats. Joke. Joke. Humour. Humor. Relase the breath. Isn't
> that
> > better ?
> >

> > --
> > Entreri
> > --
> >
> > No cats were harmed during the making of this thread
> >

> The truely strange thing about this is there are no cats in NWN. I think
> they finally included some in the new Community hak pak.

CEP.
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 9:16:08 PM

> "Entreri" <j.horward@here.com> wrote in message
> >

> > "Xocyll" <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote in message
> > > "Marshall" <Marshall@nospam.com> looked up from reading the entrails
of
> > > the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

> in
> > Port
> > my
> > with

> babies?

> hand,
> > >
> > > I'd rather listen to squalling cats than moron Rice Boys with their
> > > tricked out Hondas and 5000 watt super ultra mage bass kickers pumping
> > > out DOOF DOOF DOOF to be heard for blocks.
> > >
> > > Shoes, invective and birdshot seem as though they wouldn't be enough.
> > >
> > > Xocyll
> >
> > Interesting. Do you think Windigo will come back with 10 reasons why we
> > shouldn't kill people now ?
> >
> > I doubt it.
> >
> > Personally I think he was *also* being humorous, and he isn't a mass
> > murdering pyschopath.
> >
> > Interesting. Windigo ? ;O)
> >

> > --
> > Entreri
> > --
> >
> > I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it
> > comes out.
> >
> > P.S. This is also a humorous comment. I'm not necessarily bitter, cold,
or
> > cruel,
> > but I do have a sense of humour, so that's sometimes how it comes out.
> >

> To be honest, I agree with Xocyll. That bass line with no melody will
drive
> you nuts. We had a crack house a couple of doors down our street for about
3
> months so I'm more than familiar with the problems. So I guess that means
> no 10 reasons. To be honest I don't worry so much about people. They
should
> know the rules and have a clue about the concequencies of their actions.
> Kids and pets don't have that option so I sometimes tend to be over
> protective.
>
> Windigo
>

> No stoners, crackheads or audio enhanced autos were harmed in this post.
> Unless the thought really does count.

LOL ! What's wrong with stoners ? Aint never harmed no one, man. etc.

And I was just about to create an assassin-only, CEP enhanced, Cat killing
module.

They would be evil cats, though, with big boom boxes. And high on crack.

--
Entreri
--

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or stoned, but I am, so that's how it
comes out.

"Entreri" <j.horward@here.com> wrote in message

\Snip>
> No stoners, crackheads or audio enhanced autos were harmed in this post.
> > Unless the thought really does count.
> >

> LOL ! What's wrong with stoners ? Aint never harmed no one, man. etc.
>
> And I was just about to create an assassin-only, CEP enhanced, Cat killing
> module.
>
> They would be evil cats, though, with big boom boxes. And high on crack.
>

> --
> Entreri
> --
>
> I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or stoned, but I am, so that's how it
> comes out.

Too late. Someone has already created one in my neighborhood.

Windigo
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 9:19:23 PM

> "Entreri" <j.horward@here.com> wrote in message
>
> > Jesus.
>
> Praying now? I don't think he posts here

ah ok, I'll try on alt.phoney.religions.lies.lies.lies

--
Entreri
--

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it
comes out.
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 9:19:24 PM

"Entreri" <j.horward@here.com> wrote in message
news:D Sqrc.91$9d6.18@newsfe5-win...

> "Insane Ranter" <spam@not.me> wrote in message
> >
> > "Entreri" <j.horward@here.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > Jesus.
> >
> > Praying now? I don't think he posts here
> >

> ah ok, I'll try on alt.phoney.religions.lies.lies.lies

Have fun!
!