jormm

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2007
was wondering if some one out there would be nice enought to give me a link for a complet asimbily guide on how to build a homebuilt PC and all the things u need to do after you first turn the power on as well as some genral knowladge on all the other usfull stuff u can do to personalize and just over all know what the hell im doing type of stuff im some wut new to this stuff and laitly iv just been whanting to know all i can on the PC but the sites iv found are not free i need some free sites to teach me or just give me ideas iv read threw some of the stuff in this site but it all most seems you have to know wut the hell is going on befor u can understand wut you guys are talking about :lol: agine ne thing is helpfull thanks in advance for ne thing

p.s. srry about the parragragh of doom lol and spelling 8O

g-paw

Splendid
Jan 31, 2006
extremetech.com has a series of articles where they build a commuter for a specific purpose, e.g., gaming or entertainment. They give the reason for choosing the parts they did. Read reviews of motherboards on sites like tomshardware and extremetech. Read posts on the General Hombuilt section of this site.

jormm

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2007
http://tools.corsairmemory.com/systembuild/report.aspx?report_id=12472

It's pretty good.
very nice! this is exactly wut i was looking for somthign to read as well as pictures to go with it you helped me so much :!: