New game from Bioware, "Dragon Age" to feature toolset and..

Bioware has posted many more details about its new PC RPG, "Dragon Age".
The FAQ is interesting reading, and there is a new DA forum. Of special
note is the confirmed inclusion of a game master client and a toolset.
WooHoo!
http://www.bioware.com/games/dragon_age/
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

If you insist on emailing me, remove all the **JUNK** first

Kewl....

Barry Scott Will <nwn**JUNK**@cavecreations.net> wrote in message news:<MdXqc.82701$iF6.7070102@attbi_s02>...
> Bioware has posted many more details about its new PC RPG, "Dragon Age".
> The FAQ is interesting reading, and there is a new DA forum. Of special
> note is the confirmed inclusion of a game master client and a toolset.
> WooHoo!
> http://www.bioware.com/games/dragon_age/

Cool - on the offchance that someone from Bioware reads this:

1) Please - none of that SecuRom BS!

2) Hopefully, I won't have to build another PC to play this game!

Anonymous Jack wrote:
> Cool - on the offchance that someone from Bioware reads this:

Better chance if you post in the new DA forum. They do read and respond
in those forums.

> 1) Please - none of that SecuRom BS!

Has never been BW's choice. Copy protection is the choice of the
publisher; a publisher for DA has not yet been signed.

> 2) Hopefully, I won't have to build another PC to play this game!

You've got at least two years to upgrade. From what I'm seeing and
reading (millions! of polygons for PC models), you'll need what is a
high end machine now just to get this thing running. But, what is high
end now will be low end by the time DA is released.