Group Policy works on Win2000 Server but doesn't work on C..

Hi!

I have a SBS 2000, win 2000 Server, I have deployed group policy in
which I have made same desktop settings for all users in Network, Now this
policy works for Server but does not work for Clients...

How can I fix this?? anyone has any idea?? Pls help!

Thanks
CS

Do "authenticated users" or "domain users" and "domain
computers" have read access to the policy? Are they also
under the correct OU where the policy will get applied
to?

Yes, authenticated users or domain users and domain computers have read
access to the policy. but, how can I check if they are also under the
correct OU where the policy will get applied??? I am not sure about how to
check that

Thanks
CS