disable context menus

I am using GPO to lockdown a Windows XP desktop.

Basically, what I want to end up with is a hidden desktop, locked taskbar,
and a "Classic" start menu with just "Shutdown", "Logoff", and one
application shortcut.

Unfortunately, I discovered that the "Programs" menu cannot be disabled on a
Classic start menu, and that is Ok because I can lock down the Programs
menu.

But then I run into another problem where I cannot disable the context menu
for the Programs folder in the start menu.

Without this disabled the lockdown user can right-click the Programs folder
and receive a menu to explore.

What I am looking for is one of 2 fixes:
1. Remove the Programs folder from a Classic start menu.
2. Disable the context menu for the Programs folder from a Classic
start menu

Any help is greatly appreciated.

TIA

Charles

Never mind .... found it right after I posted. 8-P

Charles