Linking OU's to GPO

Is there a reccomendation from MS as to the number of
OU's that can be linked to a certain GPO?

thanks,

no, I think it can handle as many as you want.

--
Robert Cohen
A legend in his own mind

"KKL" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a reccomendation from MS as to the number of
> OU's that can be linked to a certain GPO?
>
> thanks,

"KKL" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<172c901c41d6e$b2fd4f90$a601280a@phx.gbl>...
> Is there a reccomendation from MS as to the number of
> OU's that can be linked to a certain GPO?

I think the caveat here is that if you alter the GPO because
of a requirement for one OU, this may result in surprises for
the other OUs.

--
Matt Hickman
...the more complicated the law, the more opportunity for scoundrels.