Wikileaks

What should we do about wikileaks?

• Support it ... freedom of speech etc etc ?

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Ignore it ... hope it goes way ?

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Ban it ?

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Class it as a terrorist organisation ?

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Moderate it heavily to ensure no pictures of Hillary get out ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Send Julian to Uganda ?

• Send Hillary to Uganda ?

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Put Badge in charge of the whole box and dice ?

• Send the USS Washington ... why mess around ?

• dos the site to death ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd ride my bike up to him when He left his wikileaks office to get in his car and shoot him with my supersoaker. When He starts to laugh I'd whip out my long butane lighter and ignite the gas I sprayed on him from my super soaker then peddle away and burn my ski mask. Where's I put that sKi mask?

I think things started to happen because Hillery was next. You know what a bitch she is...... I think it's ok to see the dirt that goes on behind closed doors. We're always treated like young children instead of adults in this country. I'm sure reasonable, intelligent adults can already figure stuff out. Why hide it ? Now the ISP ban/freedom of speech crusade is going to start hitting. 2 more month's and you won't be able to read what I said about Hillery.

Lucky we all know this is just a flight of fantasy badge.

We know you will more likely just politely x-ray the guy repeatedly ... till his hair falls out.

Then send him a bill for the x-rays ... after you get the wife to neuter him.

So I do have permission to take remote control of your computer? The Informed Consent you signed failed tom mention this minor inclusion. And, to answer your question, we can move every tooth in your head to a new corrected, more esthetically pleasing position in three weeks. Oh this is gonna hurt.

Wilileaks computer builder top'o the day.

You know when you strip out a set screw that would otherwise hold the video card in place mounted to the case? A large headed 80mm case fan screw will fit right in there and hold her down tight enough for all your video needs.

This concludes the Wikileaks computer tip 'o the day.

Wikileaks is connected to the infinite improbability network server ... The Assange3500 ... or more commonly referred to as the "scarlet pimp" or "scarlet pimple" or scarlet pimpernell" .... I get confused.

I hear they are likely to catch him simultaneously in three countries ... therefore voiding all warrants ... and warranties.

Hippies don't have cars ... they have vans with flowers on them.

Alas ... where is Jeff and RobD and wingy when there are hippies everywhere for the culling?

That's 5 of them now we have missed ??

That's pretty much what I think too. Just another idiot seeking his 15 minutes of fame I guess. And now he is threatening to unleash his "doomsday" leaks.. Unless there are nude photos of Barry & Hillary in them, I doubt they'll be much more offensive than what he's already leaked..

I was think about having Kristen Schorsh write my victory speech. If you don't know who she is, you should.

Quote:

A 56-year-old woman was ordered held on bail today after being charged with resisting arrest and causing a police officer to Taser himself by mistake, officials said.

Even though she had been struck by the Taser, Bramwell continued to flail her arms and resist the officers, officials said. As the woman continued to resist arrest, the officer who earlier Tasered her set up the Taser again.

She continued to flail her arms, causing the officer to accidentally discharge the Taser and shoot himself in the pinky finger of his left hand, officials said.

-Kristen

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2010/12/woman-held-on-bail-after-cop-shoots-himself-with-taser.html?hisfavoriteelementissurprise

Nothing I like more than a good "tazers_on_stun" story :p.

I read where Assange has surrendered to the UK police and may be extradited back to Sweden for the outstanding rape charges... I hope they also bring up treason or other charges against him, for releasing that list of world-wide sites considered essential to maintaining the world's economy. Talk about giving aid and comfort to the Al Quaida enemy..

I'm all for freedom and speech and conversely, a vast majority of the materials they have released. But when they release top secret info that could endanger countless American/Allied lives, that's where I draw the line.

Yes, I saw where the Brits got their hands on Assange and are looking to extradite him to Sweden. However, I believe that he is just wanted for "questioning," which seems a bit odd seeing that a court in Sweden issued an international arrest warrant for him. Something doesn't add up.

Nothing I like more than a good "tazers_on_stun" story .

I left my retractable police baton in the passenger seat of my wife's car when we checked it in for service this morning. :eek: I called the dealer a half hour later and couldn't get a hold of the lady who checked us in at customer service, so I left a message. I said, "I left a weapon in the front seat of the CX7, please hold it for me!" When I drove back to dealer and walked back in the lot to the car, it was gone! The customer service lady was holding it for me! :sol: I need to go shopping for a high grade tazer. I get the impression you have been tazed at some point in your past. Is it true you wee weed yourself? :bounce:

mrmotion

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
reguardless of who's govt secrets they are they should stay that way. If this was back in the day the CIA would have nailed his ass to the wall let alone any other major intelligence agency. I think the real troubling part is the fact that the CIA didnt take care of this before it became a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS