Yuri's Revenge Mind Control Music?

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

I'm trying to find the music from the level "Hollywood and Vain"

I find lots of music from RA2 scattered around but not that one song
that was my target. anybody have it?

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

> I find lots of music from RA2 scattered around but not that one song
> that was my target. anybody have it?
don't have it but you should be able to extract it yourself:
download XCC Utils from http://xccu.sourceforge.net/, open xcc mixer, find
the mix-file (think the audio is on cd but don't have Yuri), find the
audio-track within the mix and extract it.

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

it no workee - it just crashee on my windows XPee