Auditing use of GPEdit

Mike

Splendid

I currently am running an NT 4 domain and have several
2000 and XP machines running on my network which I manage
with GPEdit on a local machine basis until we upgrade to
2003. The problem I have been running into is that some
users have found out they can run GPEdit to change the
settings is there a way I could be notified when this
occurs? Also my users have to be Administrators of the
local machine to perform certain duties they have.

why not just take that away from them, by configuring a GPO for software
restrictions!

--
Derek Melber
BrainCore.Net