Shadows of Undrentide - Amazon?

I have just purchased NWN Shadows of Undrentide from Amazon and just
received a DVD box with a CD in but no manual, is this normal? did the
expansion not have a manual? the code required for installation is just on a
whit sticker stuck inside the box. Seems a bit strange to me as I ordered
HotU at the same time and this came with a nice shiny new manual.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Nick

Nick Lawrence wrote:
> I have just purchased NWN Shadows of Undrentide from Amazon and just
> received a DVD box with a CD in but no manual, is this normal? did the
> expansion not have a manual? the code required for installation is just on a
> whit sticker stuck inside the box. Seems a bit strange to me as I ordered
> HotU at the same time and this came with a nice shiny new manual.

My copy of SoU included a manual; however, I have heard of some, shipped
in the aforementioned DVD case, that did not. The manual is on the disc
in PDF, but you might want to check with Atari to see if you can get a
hard copy.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

If you insist on emailing me, remove all the **JUNK** first

"Nick Lawrence" <nick@impactss.com> wrote in message
> I have just purchased NWN Shadows of Undrentide from Amazon and just
> received a DVD box with a CD in but no manual, is this normal? did the
> expansion not have a manual? the code required for installation is just on
> whit sticker stuck inside the box. Seems a bit strange to me as I ordered
> HotU at the same time and this came with a nice shiny new manual.
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nick

I would demand a refund personally.

A game should be supplied with a paper manual. (Unless they ship it with a
free printer and accessories).

--
Entreri
--

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it
comes out.

"Nick Lawrence" <nick@impactss.com> wrote in message
> I have just purchased NWN Shadows of Undrentide from Amazon and just
> received a DVD box with a CD in but no manual, is this normal? did the
> expansion not have a manual? the code required for installation is just on
> whit sticker stuck inside the box. Seems a bit strange to me as I ordered
> HotU at the same time and this came with a nice shiny new manual.
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nick

I bought my copy of SoU from HMV and have the same problem. Never did get
round to going back to complain.

Hugh

I had the same from PC world, the manager opened a whole batch and some had
manuals, some didnt - this is an error - complain as your being ripped off!

"Hugh Conkey" <conkey@tesco.net> wrote in message

> "Nick Lawrence" <nick@impactss.com> wrote in message
> > I have just purchased NWN Shadows of Undrentide from Amazon and just
> > received a DVD box with a CD in but no manual, is this normal? did the
> > expansion not have a manual? the code required for installation is just
on
> > whit sticker stuck inside the box. Seems a bit strange to me as I
ordered
> > HotU at the same time and this came with a nice shiny new manual.
> >
> > Any help appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Nick
> >

> I bought my copy of SoU from HMV and have the same problem. Never did get
> round to going back to complain.
>
> Hugh

---