Trouble installing Published software...

My setup: Windows 2000 SP4 DC's, using GPMC to configure GPO's. Domain
users are members of the local machines "Users" group only.

Problem: I am publishing the Java runtime 1.4.2.04 msi via a gpo to my
users, but when they try to install the package from "Add/Remove programs"
the setup always fails because of permissions issues. When a user is added
to the local machines "Power Users" group the package installs perfectly
with no errors. It was to my understanding from reading that msi packages
published to users ALWAYS install with elevated system privileges. This
doesnt seem to be the case for me, as it happens to all the packages that I
have deployed in the past as well. I need to be able to install software
with just "Users" group permissions. Does anyone know what the issue could
be?

Thanks!

Philip Nunn

Does anyone know the answer for this one?

Phil