Account Operators

I hava a problem because I want some users to enabled accounts or reset accounts but not create or delete accounts, does any one can help me?

You can use Active Directory "delegation" to give regular groups/users the ability to
do certain administrative tasks for a container. For instance select an OU, then
right click and select delegate to start the wizard. There ares ome preconfigured
delegation tasks such as reset password while others will need to be created via
custom tasks permissions. See the links below for more details. - -- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q294952
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/activedirectory/delegsteps.asp