Shutdown Policy

Is there a way to setup the shutdown command in a batch file to shutdown the
computer when a user logoff.
Basically, I would like to setup a shutdown policy so that when the users
logoff the computer at the end of the day, the computer automallically
restart.
I can run the batch file locally with /L switch, however, I need the syntax
to specify any computer.

Thanks in advance.

See your other post in .public.win2000.general.

Regards,
/Jimmy
--
Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB