Internet Access

Is there a way to prevent user Internet access through Group policy? I
have a OU called Restricted users that I have a policy on. I would
like to be able to add users to this OU that the company wants to
prevent Internet access for. I can't seem to find anything regarding
disabling Internet or browsing...

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

You could configure a policy to set the computer to look
for a non-existent proxy server--just specify an invalid
IP address. I think I saw something in the same policy
to not allow changes to proxy or connection settings.

Good luck

Ken