Double dragon problem..

As a level 14 ranger what armour/weapon/magic combo is good for the double
dragon problem?

Any help appreciated.

TIA

Boots of Speed - keep running

Maxon

Maxon wrote:

> Boots of Speed - keep running
>
> Maxon
>

> "CL]-[D" <clhd@nospam.verizon.net> wrote in message
>> As a level 14 ranger what armour/weapon/magic combo is good for the
>> double dragon problem?

hmm...
first: mind spell immunity
second: haste
third: knockdown immunity
fourth: improved evasion

it mostly depends on the type of dragons, and if you have taken dragons as
fav. enemies first, this should not be much of a problem.

anyway, with the appropriate number of heal potions, you can take on
anything, as long you dont get chain knockdowned.

--
derek holzer
medien.akbild.ac.at

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 23:05:31 +0000, derek foster wrote:

> first: mind spell immunity
> second: haste
> third: knockdown immunity
> fourth: improved evasion

Right if you don't have immunity from fear and knockdown you're toast.
Spend mass GP's on heal/barkskin/speed potions. dragon slippers?

isolate the cooper dragon by keeping him between you and the
silver(?). Using your animals as a diversion.

You can weenie out by using the portal to rest. At 14 you might have
to do this. Remember to save

Well - it worked for me. Mind you, now you mention it, I DID take dragons
as favoured enemies. I'd forgotten that.

Best wishes
Maxon

"derek foster" <derek@medien.akbild.ac.at> wrote in message
> Maxon wrote:
>
> > Boots of Speed - keep running
> >
> > Maxon
> >

> > "CL]-[D" <clhd@nospam.verizon.net> wrote in message
> >> As a level 14 ranger what armour/weapon/magic combo is good for the
> >> double dragon problem?
>
> hmm...
> first: mind spell immunity
> second: haste
> third: knockdown immunity
> fourth: improved evasion
>
> it mostly depends on the type of dragons, and if you have taken dragons as
> fav. enemies first, this should not be much of a problem.
>
> anyway, with the appropriate number of heal potions, you can take on
> anything, as long you dont get chain knockdowned.
>
> --
> derek holzer
> medien.akbild.ac.at

TRENDING THREADS