Which users are connected to Domain at any time?

Dear All,

how can we check that at anytime ( from DC computer),
which domain users are connected to domain. I want to
check it in real time.

Kindly reply soon,

Best Regards,

Kashif.
2 answers Last reply
More about which users connected domain time

    The only thing I can think of to try at the moment would be the User
    Statistics tool from the W2K resource kit. the exe is USRSTAT.exe

    hope it helps!

    Philip Nunn

    "Kashif Mughal" <kashi_mughal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Dear All,
    >
    > how can we check that at anytime ( from DC computer),
    > which domain users are connected to domain. I want to
    > check it in real time.
    >
    > Kindly reply soon,
    >
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Kashif.

    Forgot to mention...try posting this in
    "microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory" or a relevant group that may
    produce a differnt answer to your question.

    Phil

    "Kashif Mughal" <kashi_mughal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Dear All,
    >
    > how can we check that at anytime ( from DC computer),
    > which domain users are connected to domain. I want to
    > check it in real time.
    >
    > Kindly reply soon,
    >
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Kashif.