Active directory user information updating

Hi,

I have a to-do list to make my life easier and allow users do certain
management.

One thing that would be a benefit is allowing one user update all user
information (telephone number/office location etc)

Is it possible to give one named user access to active directory snap-in
to update user info (but not info like group membership/account/profile?

I might answer my own question by saying no, but I'd appreciate any help.

thanks in advance,
bernard
1 answer Last reply
More about active directory user information updating

    You need to use delegation in the ADUC. this will allow you to do exactly
    what you want!

    --
    Derek Melber
    BrainCore.Net
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a to-do list to make my life easier and allow users do certain
    > management.
    >
    > One thing that would be a benefit is allowing one user update all user
    > information (telephone number/office location etc)
    >
    > Is it possible to give one named user access to active directory snap-in
    > to update user info (but not info like group membership/account/profile?
    >
    > I might answer my own question by saying no, but I'd appreciate any help.
    >
    > thanks in advance,
    > bernard

Policy Microsoft Active Directory Windows