Active directory user information updating

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 15, 2004 4:23:19 PM

Hi,

I have a to-do list to make my life easier and allow users do certain
management.

One thing that would be a benefit is allowing one user update all user
information (telephone number/office location etc)

Is it possible to give one named user access to active directory snap-in
to update user info (but not info like group membership/account/profile?

I might answer my own question by saying no, but I'd appreciate any help.

thanks in advance,
bernard
Anonymous
April 15, 2004 6:18:17 PM

You need to use delegation in the ADUC. this will allow you to do exactly
what you want!

--
Derek Melber
BrainCore.Net