Windows 2000 Server

how can I apply gpo's on Windows XP form Windows 2000
Active directory , as some of the policys do not apply.
is there any patch or somthing that I need to install on
eather Active dirctory or windows xp Computers? Please
help.

Many thanks

What you need to do is to update the domains group policy templates to
windows xp. You can do this by editing the group policy from a windows
xp/server 2003 workstation. this will update the templates.

Philip Nunn